When you make a choice, you change the future.
“To acquire true self power you have to feel beneath no one, be immune to criticism and be fearless.” “People are doing the best that they can from their own level of consciousness.”
Change the future…
Deepak Chopra (born October 22, 1946) is an Indian-born American author and public speaker, alternative medicine advocate, and a prominent figure in the New Age movement. Through his books and videos, he has become one of the best-known and wealthiest figures in alternative medicine.
More Deepak Chopra Quotes
- “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.”
- “Love doesn’t need reason. It speaks from the irrational wisdom of the heart.”
- “The most creative act you will ever undertake is the act of creating yourself.”
- “If you focus on success, you’ll have stress. But if you pursue excellence, success will be guaranteed.”
- “Nothing brings down walls as surely as acceptance.”
Chopra studied medicine in India before emigrating to the United States in 1970 where he completed residencies in internal medicine and endocrinology. As a licensed physician, he became chief of staff at the New England Memorial Hospital (NEMH) in 1980.
He met Maharishi Mahesh Yogi in 1985 and became involved with the Transcendental Meditation movement (TM). He resigned his position at NEMH shortly thereafter to establish the Maharishi Ayurveda Health Center. Chopra gained a following in 1993 after he was interviewed on The Oprah Winfrey Show about his books.
He then left the TM movement to become the executive director of Sharp HealthCare’s Center for Mind-Body Medicine and in 1996 he co-founded the Chopra Center for Wellbeing.
“Don’t try to steer the river.”
Love Peace & Understanding
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.