“Fate is how your life unfolds when you let fear determine your choices. A path of destiny reveals itself to you when you confront your fear and make conscious choices.”
Caroline Myss (pronounced mace; born 1952) is an American author of numerous books and audio tapes,
- including five New York Times Best Sellers:
- Anatomy of the Spirit (1996), Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can (1998), Sacred Contracts (2002),
- Invisible Acts of Power (2004),
- Entering The Castle (2007), and Defy Gravity (2009).
- Her most recent book, Archetypes: Who Are You? was published in 2013.
She was on The Oprah Winfrey Show several times with her first appearance being in 2002. In 2001 she hosted a TV series titled The Journey With Caroline Myss on the Oxygen (TV network), co-owned by Oprah Winfrey,[exploring the spiritual and psychological roadblocks of life in an intimate workshop setting,apart from that she has also done TV Specials, “Three Levels of Power & How to Use Them” and “Why People Don’t Heal & How They Can,” based on her work.
Love Peace & Understanding