Marianne Williamson Quote
“Just like a sunbeam can’t separate itself from the sun, and a wave can’t separate itself from the ocean,
we can’t separate ourselves from one another.
We are all part of a vast sea of love, one indivisible divine mind.”
Marianne Deborah Williamson (born July 8, 1952) is an American spiritual teacher, author, and lecturer. She has published twelve books, including four New York Times number one bestsellers. She is the founder of Project Angel Food, a meals-on-wheels program that serves homebound people with in the area, and the co-founder of The Peace Alliance, a grassroots campaign supporting legislation to establish a United States Department of Peace. Williamson serves on the Board of Directors of the RESULTS organization, which works to end poverty in the United States and around the world. Williamson also produces the Sister Giant Conferences, highlighting the intersection of spirituality and politics.
Marianne Deborah Williamson Books
- A Return to Love, First Edition 1992 (ISBN 9780060927486)
- Imagine What America Could Be in the 21st Century: Visions of a Better Future from Leading American Thinkers(ISBN 0451204697)
- Emma & Mommy Talk to God (ISBN 9780060799267)
- Healing the Soul of America: Reclaiming Our Voices as Spiritual Citizens (ISBN 9780684846224)
- A Woman’s Worth (ISBN 9780345386571)
- Enchanted Love: The Mystical Power of Intimate Relationships (ISBN 9780684870250)
- Everyday Grace: Having Hope, Finding Forgiveness, And Making Miracles (ISBN 9781573223515)
- Illuminata: A Return to Prayer (ISBN 9781573225205)
- The Gift of Change (ISBN 0060816112)
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money and Miracles (ISBN 0062205412)
- A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever (ISBN 1401921531)
- Tears to Triumph: The Spiritual Journey from Suffering to Enlightenment (ISBN 9780062205445)
Love Peace & Understanding
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.