Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us.
Marianne Deborah Williamson (born July 8, 1952) is an American spiritual teacher, author, and lecturer. She has published twelve books, including four New York Times number one bestsellers. She is the founder of Project Angel Food, a meals-on-wheels program that serves homebound people with in the area, and the co-founder of The Peace Alliance, a grassroots campaign supporting legislation to establish a United States Department of Peace. Williamson serves on the Board of Directors of the RESULTS organization, which works to end poverty in the United States and around the world. Williamson also produces the Sister Giant Conferences, highlighting the intersection of spirituality and politics.
Marianne Deborah Williamson Books
- A Return to Love, First Edition 1992
- Imagine What America Could Be in the 21st Century: Visions of a Better Future from Leading American Thinkers
- Emma & Mommy Talk to God
- Healing the Soul of America: Reclaiming Our Voices as Spiritual Citizens
- A Woman’s Worth
- Enchanted Love: The Mystical Power of Intimate Relationships
- Everyday Grace: Having Hope, Finding Forgiveness, And Making Miracles
- Illuminata: A Return to Prayer
- The Gift of Change
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money and Miracles
- A Course in Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
- Tears to Triumph: The Spiritual Journey from Suffering to Enlightenment
Love Peace & Understanding
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.