The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.
Caroline Myss (pronounced mace; born 1952) is an American author of numerous books and audio tapes,
- including five New York Times Best Sellers:
- Anatomy of the Spirit (1996), Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can (1998), Sacred Contracts (2002),
- Invisible Acts of Power (2004),
- Entering The Castle (2007), and Defy Gravity (2009).
- Her most recent book, Archetypes: Who Are You? was published in 2013.
She was on The Oprah Winfrey Show several times with her first appearance being in 2002. In 2001 she hosted a TV series titled The Journey With Caroline Myss on the Oxygen (TV network), co-owned by Oprah Winfrey,[exploring the spiritual and psychological roadblocks of life in an intimate workshop setting,apart from that she has also done TV Specials, “Three Levels of Power & How to Use Them” and “Why People Don’t Heal & How They Can,” based on her work.
Some of the information above came from excepts from wikipedia with most of the notations and links removed for easier reading. Wikipedia is an amazing website and I ask you to consider donating to them. Thank you so much for stopping by, Margaret